Sunday, December 06, 2009

Valid excuse



I know I said I would be posting every day in December, but I have an excuse. I made a long distance trip yesterday, driving, to run a long distance errand, and what do I run into, but first, snow, and then, a bad accident that had me stopped dead for an hour and a half, fourty miles south of Nashville. All this turned a ten hour trip into a fifteen hour one. But at least I got some nice pictures. And I got to see an amazing sunset at Lake Nickajack, which I wouldn't have seen if I hadn't been delayed. I've been meaning to do a post about how amazing the camera on my phone is. It's just a little flip-phone, not a smart phone or an iPhone, but it sure takes nice pictures. I'll post twice today to make up for the skip day. Please click the photos to biggify.

No comments: